EASY, good-for-you pancakes, loaded with heart-healthy nuts, banana and oats, plus a whole egg – a powerhouse of nutrition.
Made with only FOUR ingredients, perfect to make anytime you need to whip up a quick breakfast, and a perfect way to use up those ripe bananas.
The riper the banana the better as they turn out sweet without the need to add sugar. For topping, you can drizzle a little raw honey, pure maple syrup or even great with nut butter.
4-Ingredient Flourless Banana-Nut Pancakes
EASY, good-for-you pancakes, made with only FOUR ingredients, perfect to make anytime you need to whip up a quick breakfast, and a perfect way to use up those ripe bananas.
- 1 medium ripe banana (the riper the better!)
- 2 tablespoons quick oats*
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Mash bananas with a fork in a medium bowl until smooth. Add egg and oats and mix well.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, pour the batter to make 3 pancakes. Top with pecans, and cook about 3 to 4 minutes. Turn and cook 3 to 4 minutes, until golden.
- Top with 1 teaspoon of your favorite syrup or honey if desired.
*check labels for gluten-free
Yield: , Serving Size: The whole batch
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 6
- Points +: 9
- Calories: 318
- Total Fat: 16.5g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 186mg
- Sodium: 72.5mg
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Sugar: 15.5g
- Protein: 10g
Link to the original: Source link