This Southwest mango pineapple grilled chicken salad is bursting with big, bold, Summer ingredients like corn, avocado, mango and pineapple, and creamy avocado ranch dressing.
Gah, this is Summer, am I right?? Big, bold, bright Summer flavors making an appearance on your kitchen table in the form of a super tasty dinner salad even the pickiest of eaters will love? Yes, this is definitely Summer at its best.
I’m a salad gal all year round but in the warmer months, when produce is at is peak, I’m obsessed. Can’t stop, won’t stop, gimme ALL the Summer salads.
This Southwest grilled chicken salad is chock-full of so many of my favorite things like fresh mango, pineapple, and avocado, plus black beans and corn. The chicken is so juicy and bursting with zippy Southwest flavor. But what really makes this salad, the real kicker, is Bolthouse Farms’ new organic Avocado Ranch dressing.
I’ve tried a lot of avocado dressings – because I’m an avid avocado and ranch lover! – and this is easily one of my favorites. The flavor is spot-on and not bland at all, which I’ve experienced with some other dressings. I swear I could just drink it straight it’s THAT good and it goes perfectly with this Southwest mango and pineapple grilled chicken salad.
The best part?? It’s part of Bolthouse Farms’ new USDA certified organic line and I’m crazy about all of them. These better-for-you non-GMO dressings have no added preservatives and no artificial flavors ( keepin’ it real!) and with only 60 calories and five grams of fat or less per serving, you can feel good about putting that dressing on e-ver-y-thing. Let’s hear it for no more dressings on the side!
The organic dressings are available at your local grocery store and can be found in the refrigerated produce section for $4.49. And there’s more – Bolthouse Farms is giving you this fantastic coupon, so you can recreate this recipe or get creative and make your own recipe using one of their organic dressings.
Looking for more yummy and delicious salad recipes? Be sure to visit Bolthouse Farms social pages @bolthousefarms.
Southwest Mango Pineapple Grilled Chicken Salad
This Southwest mango pineapple grilled chicken salad is bursting with big, bold, Summer ingredients like corn, mango, pineapple, and avocado ranch dressing.
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness (1 inch or less)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- juice of 1 lime, plus additional lime wedges for garnish
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- ½ cup yellow corn
- ⅔ cup black beans
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, or about 6-8 pineapple slices
- 1 mango, sliced or diced
- 1 avocado sliced or diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons cotija cheese (optional)
- Bolthouse Farms Organic Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Preheat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl combine chicken, oil, lime juice, and seasonings. Toss to coat the chicken well, rubbing in the seasonings with your fingertips as needed.
- Grill chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked through. Meanwhile prepare the rest of the salad.
- Combine lettuce, corn, beans, avocado, mango, pineapple, and cilantro and toss to combine. Portion out onto 3 or 4 plates.
- Once chicken is cooked slice and arrange on top of the salads. Sprinkle with cotija cheese (optional) and drizzle with avocado ranch dressing and serve.
This recipe is in partnership with Bolthouse Farms.
Link to the original: Source link