Crispy on the outside, juicy and tender on the inside, and amazing flavors make this the BEST baked pork tenderloin!
This pork tenderloin just might be the easiest and tastiest meat that will ever grace your kitchen table. Crispy outside, juicy and super tender inside, amazing flavors, and the prep could not be easier. Basically it’s everything you ever wanted in a main dish meat but never knew it until this moment.
The process is sooo simple and the ingredients are ones I’m willing to bet you have sitting in your pantry right this second. Cumin, salt, pepper, garlic powder, lemon or lime or orange juice (or lemon AND lime AND orange juice – YESSSS!!!) smoked paprika if you have it on hand, Italian seasoning…. the only thing you might be missing is that big juicy pork tenderloin and that’s a simple fix.
And did I mention that there is no marinating time and no pan-searing time?? All you do four very quick steps. Pierce the meat all over with a fork, rub it with a little bit of oil, sprinkle seasonings over the top, and drizzle with that fresh lemon/lime/orange juice. Then just pop it in the oven and come back in a half hour-ish to enjoy its tasty goodness! Super juicy and tender in the middle, crispy and flavorful on the outside… this really is the BEST baked pork tenderloin – you will love it!
BEST Baked Pork Tenderloin
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 or 2 1-2 pound pork tenderloins (See note)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon, lime, or orange juice (or 1 tablespoon of each)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika (optional but highly recommended)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly grase a large baking/casserole dish. Pierce tenderloins all over with a fork. Rub oil onto all sides of the meat.
- Whisk together Italian seasoning, garlic powder, cumin, salt, chili powder, smoked paprika (if using) and black pepper. Sprinkle mixture over tenderloin(s), patting it onto the surface of the meat on all sides. Place in prepared baking dish and drizzle lemon/lime juice over the top.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until outside is browned and crispy and centers are cooked through to desired doneness (you can take them out on the early side if you like the centers a little pink).
- Spoon juices from the dish over the meat. Allow to rest on a cutting board or in the baking dish for 5-10 minutes. Slice into 1 inch pieces. Spoon any remaining juices from the pan over the slices, garnish with fresh chopped cilantro if desired, and serve.
This recipe is pretty flexible and you can use 1-2 very small pork tenderloins, or one medium-large pork tenderloin OR you can double or even triple the ingredients for the seasonings and serve a LOT of people with very large tenderloins.
You’ll love these too…
Link to the original: Source link