Apple bread made healthier without sacrificing flavor or texture. No flour needed, sweetened with honey, and loaded with fresh apples, it’s quick to make and tastes so great!
So many of you have fallen in love with my Healthy 5-Ingredient Flourless Banana Bread, Healthy Flourless Pumpkin Bread and 4-Ingredient Flourless Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipes with several requests for a flourless apple bread version soooo…your requests are my command! 🙂
This recipe will have you stocking up on apples and baking a loaf every chance you get. It’s delicious, healthy and super easy to make.
You’d seriously never believe it doesn’t have flour, oil, butter or granulated sugar in it. Just fresh apples, oats, honey, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and cinnamon. All ingredients you probably have on hand most of the time.
Feel free to use your favorite apple. I love using Honeycrisp, Braeburn or Granny Smith.
Just like my other flourless bread recipes, the batter for this bread is mixed in the blender. The blender is a must because the oats need to be well blended with all of the other ingredients to get that great bread texture once baked.
Just core and slice the apples (no need to peel unless you want or need to) and put them in the blender with all of the other ingredients. Blend until the oats and apples are well ground and the batter is easy to pour into the loaf pan.
Once baked, you’ll have a moist, tender loaf of apple bread that’s perfectly sweetened from the apple and honey and spiced just right from the cinnamon. The flavor and texture is so comforting and leaves you feeling great!
A big slice of this fresh apple bread with a spread of peanut butter and drizzle of honey is one of my favorite ways to start the day. It fills me up and gives me the energy I need to get the kids to school, workout and tackle my morning to-do list.
It’s also one of our favorite afternoon snacks that keeps us satisfied until dinner.
Each time I enjoy a slice of this bread, I’m truly amazed how tender and tasty it is given how healthy it is. It more than satisfies my bread cravings.
I love it so much and I’m sure you will too. Enjoy!
Healthy Flourless Fresh Apple Bread
Apple bread made healthier without sacrificing flavor or texture. No flour needed, sweetened with honey and loaded with fresh apples, it’s quick to make and tastes so great!
Author: Maegan – The BakerMama
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 medium apples (about 1.25 pounds)
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 cups old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9×5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Core and slice the apples. No need to peel unless you want or need to.
- Add all ingredients to a powerful blender and blend until smooth and well combined. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- If the loaf starts to brown more on top before the center is done, tint it with foil until baked all the way through.
- Let loaf cool completely in loaf pan. Store bread in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Use your favorite apple. I love using Honeycrisp, Braeburn or Granny Smith.
Link to the original: Source link