Chipotle Bacon and Egg Quesadillas
Prep Time:10 minutes Cook Time:20 minutes Total Time:30 minutes Servings: 2
Quesadillas stuffed with chipotle scrambled eggs and bacon along with plenty of melted cheese! The perfect breakfast quesadilla!
- 5 strips bacon
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 chipotles in adobo, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cream or milk (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup cheese (cheddar and/or monterey jack), shredded
- 2 tortillas (10 inch) (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- Cook the bacon and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- Mix the eggs, chopped chipotle chilies in adobe, cream, salt and pepper, pour into a pan and let them start to set before mixing and cooking 2 minutes longer.
- Place one tortilla into a large pan, sprinkle on half of the cheese, followed by the eggs, bacon, cilantro the remaining cheese, top with the remaining tortilla and cook over medium heat until lightly golden brown on both sides.
Tip: To easily flip the quesadilla, place a plate on top of the tortilla in the pan, flip the whole pan so that the quesadilla is now on the plate and then slide it back into the pan with the uncooked side down!
Tip: Serve with sliced avocado!
Tip: Slice with a pizza slicer!
Link to the original: Source link