Good ol’ ranch dressing. Creamy, nostalgic, embarrassingly good on way too many things.
This ranch dressing is unbelievably addicting – tangy and just thick enough, with bites of garlic and onion, a little nod to the classic dill flavor, and a subtle kick from the fresh jalapeño that snuck its way in there.
I am a Midwestern girl who proudly loves her ranch dressing ON EVERYTHING and I don’t care who knows it.
I’m sorry in advance because once you have homemade jalapeño ranch, you will be ruined for all other store-bought ranch forever and ever. I take full responsibility.
Everybody goes in:
And creamy, salty, vinegary jalapeño ranch comes out:
Okay, let’s discuss what you could put this on.
- Pizza – not gonna lie, had leftover veggie pizza for lunch and found myself drizzling this over the top
- Grilled chicken
- Roasted vegetables
- Pasta salad
- Tacos – yes for real
- Sandwiches or wraps
- Tomatoes, carrots, bell pepper strips, and more (honestly vegetables never tasted so good as when they are wearing a luscious coat of this jalapeño ranch)
Your possibilities are endless.
Ranch lovers: go wild.
Jalapeño Ranch! Creamy, tangy, thick but drizzly, a little classic dill flavor, and a subtle kick of fresh jalapeño. SO GOOD.
- 1 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 jalapeño pepper, ribs and seeds removed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Blend all the sauce ingredients together in a small blender or food processor until smooth and creamy.
VEGAN: Replace the yogurt / olive oil with the following: 1/2 cup vegan mayo, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup water. You may also want to reduce the salt as mayo has some saltiness already.
GLUTEN FREE: No adjustment needed.
KEEPS IN THE FRIDGE: 3-4 days if made with yogurt, 1 week if made with mayo.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Dress these up with Jalapeño Ranch:
One more thing!
This recipe is part of our Sauces That Make Everything Better page. Check it out!
Link to the original: Source link