You guys all know that I am the BIGGEST Cookie Monster! I LOVE cookies! I love creating cookie recipes, baking cookies, eating cookies, and sharing cookies! Cookies make the world a better place. FACT!
I always get asked what I use to bake cookies so today I am sharing my Cookie Baking Essentials! All of the items you need to make PERFECT cookies! These are my tried and true items that I use every time I bake cookies…which is almost every day:)
And if you are looking for cookie recipes, I’ve got you covered! You can find all of my favorite COOKIE RECIPES HERE! Happy cookie baking!
My Cookie Baking Essentials
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer-I LOVE my KitchenAid Mixers! My favorite kitchen appliance!
- Baking Sheets-I LOVE Williams Sonoma’s Gold Touch Baking Sheets. The half sheet pans are my favorite! They are made with commercial-grade aluminized steel that distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results. Never use dark pans or your cookies will burn!
- Silpat Baking Mat-I always use Silpat baking mats! Easy clean up and the mats help the cookies bake evenly and they prevent spreading. They are reusable and I use them A LOT:)
- Measuring Cups-love these stainless steel measuring cups. Comes in all the sizes you need!
- Measuring Spoons-love this stainless steel set!
- Mixing Bowls-I use mixing bowls for whisking dry ingredients together. I love this set.
- Whisk-I use a whisk to whisk my dry ingredients together.
- Spatulas-love the different sizes in this set. Great for scraping down the mixing bowl! I also love these spatulas because they are for a great cause and so fun!
- Silicone Cookie Spatula-perfect for lifting cookies off of the baking sheet.
- Oven Thermometer-It’s always good to check the temperature of your oven because they are usually off. This little thermometer goes right inside the oven and is accurate.
- Cookie Scoop-I don’t use a cookie scoop, I roll my cookies into balls, but I know lots of people like the cookie scoop method. This is a good one!
- Oven Mitt-Everyone needs a good oven mitt!
- Cooling Rack-I like this cooling rack because it has 3 tiers and doesn’t take up a lot of space. I also love this copper cooling rack because it is pretty:)
- Maldon Sea Salt Flakes-my favorite sea salt for sprinkling on my cookies. The salt brings out the best flavor!
- Guittard Chocolate Chips-My favorite brand of chocolate chips! I like semi-sweet chocolate chips in my cookies, but if you are a milk chocolate fan, their milk chocolate chips are good too!
- Dutch Process Cocoa-I like to use Dutch Process Cocoa in my chocolate cookie recipes. The flavor is so rich and chocolaty!
Link to the original: Original Source Link