Chili Cheese Dip
Warm chili cheese dip with layers of cream cheese, beef chili and melted cheddar cheese! Perfect for dipping and scooping with tortilla chips!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups beef and bean chili
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (and/or monterey jack), shredded
- Spread the cream cheese out over the bottom of an oven safe dish/pan, top with the chili followed by the cheese and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the sides are bubbling and the cheese has melted, about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy warm, scooped with chips!
Option: Garnish with one or more of the following: chopped cilantro, sliced green onions, fresh diced tomatoes, avocado, sour cream, etc.
Option: Make in a slow cooker!
Link to the original: Original Source Link