Happy Valentine’s Day! Since it’s the day of LOVE, I am sharing 14 things I am currently loving. This list includes a little bit of everything…food, fashion, beauty, and just random life things! I hope you enjoy it and find something you love!
- Onion Chopper-I got sick of crying in the kitchen so I purchased this onion chopper. It’s amazing! NO MORE TEARS! You can also chop other veggies!
- Baked Oatmeal-I have been making this easy baked oatmeal every week for the boys…and for me! They love eating it before skiing and before school! It reheats well so make a pan and have breakfast done for the week…if it lasts you that long. You might need to double the recipe. It’s that good:)
- Cozy Sweatshirt-I need to buy another one because I want to wear this sweatshirt every day.
- Self Tanning Drops-These tanning drops are giving me some color during the winter months. I love that they are organic, vegan, and cruelty free! Easy to use too! I have the medium drops.
- At Home Workouts with Kristin Andrus-I LOVE going to the gym and usually go to classes 5 days a week and workout once at home, BUT I don’t drive in the snow and it has been a winter wonderland lately so I have been doing a lot of at home workouts. Kristin Andrus has been saving me! The workouts are free and there are a wide variety of workouts, so many to choose from! Check them out!
- Stasher Bags-I switched to Stasher bags because I am trying to use less plastic and they are great! I use them for school lunches, snacks, and leftovers.
- Siete Dip Chips-I love all Siete chips but the DIP CHIPS are especially good. I love them with guacamole!
- This quote, “Sometimes to do your best, you have to start doing less.” This has been my focus for 2020. I am trying to relax more, do less of the “busy” things, and focus on the things that are truly important.
- Reversible Tote-This bag fits all the things, it’s a great price, and it’s reversible!
- Soup-Give me all the soup! The perfect meal for winter time! A few of my current favorites are: Ribollita, Easy Black Bean Soup, Chickpea Noodle Soup, and Smoky Tomato Soup.
- Matte Bowls-The Latte Bowls are my favorite and now they come in matte and they are so good!
- Homemade Kefir-I have been making my own kefir for awhile now and I am hooked! I use it every day in my morning smoothie. It’s really so easy to make and home and there are so many health benefits! When I have extra kefir, the boys beg for biscuits. You can use kefir like buttermilk.
- Just Mercy-loved the movie and now I am reading the book!
- Sweats-the softest and lots of color options!
Link to the original: Original Source Link