Love chipotle sauce? Love ranch? Then you have to try this chipotle ranch dressing recipe! It’s creamy, tangy, smoky, savory, and super easy to make.
What happens when chipotle sauce meets ranch dressing? This chipotle ranch dressing recipe! It’s a simple mashup of my go-to chipotle sauce and my vegan ranch, and, let me tell you, I can’t get enough of it.
It’s creamy, tangy, smoky, and savory, with a little bit of heat from the chipotles. Use it as a sandwich spread, a salad dressing, or dip…or steal tastes straight off a spoon. This chipotle ranch dressing is bold, punchy, and downright delicious. I think you’re going to love it.
Chipotle Ranch Dressing Recipe Ingredients
You just need 8 ingredients to make this recipe:
- Greek yogurt and mayonnaise – Traditional ranch dressing recipes typically use sour cream or buttermilk as a base. I don’t often have those ingredients on hand, so I use a mix of Greek yogurt and mayo instead. They give this dressing the same creamy texture and delicious tangy flavor.
- Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce – For smoky, spicy chipotle flavor.
- Apple cider vinegar – For extra tang.
- Garlic powder, onion powder, and dried dill – They give the dressing its savory, ranch-y flavor.
- And sea salt – To make all the flavors pop!
Find the complete recipe with measurements below.
Place all the ingredients in a food processor, and whizz to combine. When the dressing is smooth and creamy, season to taste. That’s it!
How to Use Chipotle Ranch Dressing
This chipotle ranch dressing is such a versatile condiment to keep on hand! Here are a few of my favorite ways to use it:
How do you like to use this tasty dressing? Let me know in the comments!
More Favorite Dressing Recipes
If you love this recipe, try one of these dressings next:
Chipotle Ranch Dressing
This chipotle ranch dressing is creamy, tangy, smoky, spicy, and SO easy to make! I love to slather it onto veggies burgers, serve it as a dipping sauce, and more. Find specific serving suggestions in the post above.
- ½ cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper from a can of chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
In a food processor, place the yogurt, mayo, chipotle pepper, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, dill, salt, and blend until smooth.
Link to the original: Original Source Link